Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Finished Socks! Again. . .

I finally finished up two pairs of socks that were started over 5 months ago. As I said below, the pink merino socks were started in December, the first one finished rght after the Capital One Bowl. The Arcade Treasures one (bright green & teal) was done in November/December I believe. I am just finishing pairs of socks I started a while ago & giving singles mates. The pink yarn I bought on eBay and forget what it's called. The "Arcade Treasures" is Gypsy Girl Yarns I bought a while ago when i first discovered the yarn in Rockford. The Arcade Treasure socks are being washed & sent up to New York to my now former roomie Cristina. She was one of the girls I lived with in Florida.

And of course, what would this post be without a cute pic of Mac on my bed.

6 comments:

Yarnthulhu said...

Love those bright socks! Yes, that gaming convention that I mentioned is GenCon. I'm actually really pleased that you commented, because I am a Hawkeye too! I went to the University of Iowa not too long ago. :)

cindy said...

Now I understand what you mean by bright yarn!!!

Knitting Up A Storm said...

Dudette,
I was just kidding! Sheesh. You take jokes soo seriously. Especially when I say you're cheating. Calme-toi.

I like both of the socks. The green and blue is pretty. It definately won't look faded ever... well, at least not for years. :)

My internet is working again! yay. Back to blogging for me.

Chelsea said...

Your socks look great! I am really looking forward to the sock club. I may need some sock knitting help!

Knitting Up A Storm said...

You visited my blog a little too *early.* lol. I'm gonna do a post around 11:30 pm. I've gotta go do something before I blog.
You've been missing for more than a week. Let me guess, spinning as many things as you can?

Knitting Up A Storm said...

yeah that's right. I can't count.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger