Friday, May 11, 2007

Sockapolooza Pal and I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooo I changed the yarn I am going to use for my sock pal to "Winter Solstice" by Gyspy Girl Yarns. Here it is below:

I hope she likes it, I really do. Cathi's yarn is gorgeous.

Well, I'm back in Illinois right now for the night. Tomorrow my parents & I will be going to Iowa City & unpacking my car, getting me groceries, etc. Mac, my puppy, is coming with of course. I'll be in Iowa City for most of the summer. Hopefully I'll be able to knit all of my socks up & also take a spinning class. We'll see how that pans out. Oh well being home is just sooo nice, it still feels a little weird. When I'm back at my apartment I'll take pics of Christine's socks & also put up the progress pictures from the past 2 days of driving. Damn I'm tired! Funny, eh?

Johnny is headed to NY to try out for the NY Giants this weekend. . . . .oy New York. . why New York? =/

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger