Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I'm such a Midwesterner. . . . . yes I say pop!!!

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Inland North
 

You may think you speak "Standard English straight out of the dictionary" but when you step away from the Great Lakes you get asked annoying questions like "Are you from Wisconsin?" or "Are you from Chicago?" Chances are you call carbonated drinks "pop."

The Midland
 
The Northeast
 
The South
 
Philadelphia
 
North Central
 
The West
 
Boston
 
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


I am leaving with my mom first thing Thursday morning, so like is sweet. I have 2 more days of working in Disney's sweatshop. I can't wait to get home!!! I'll also have 24 hours of knitting to do while driving, my mom will be driving because I got my dad & I lost last time. There will definately be pictures!!! Yay!!!! Life is bad at times but good eh?
Johnny is back from his tryout, it ended Sunday. He's now just waiting for the Packers to make a decision on whether or not he'll be returning for minicamp. *crosses her fingers* Below is a pic of him at the tryout in a Packer helm. Wish he could keep it. eh. . . blah. . . The Packers passed on him. . bastards & now he's off to NY to tryout with the Giants. . . . . . grr east coast. . . .not happy. . .

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger