Monday, May 28, 2007

Spring is here and I cleaned. . . .

Happy Memorial Day!!! This holiday teds to hit home at times, my grandpa (mom's dad) was in Vietnam 3 times, he was an Army Colonol & my aunt (mom's youngest sister) is in the Navy. Prayer go out to every current troop and veteran.
Spring is definately here in Iowa. I've actually never been here past the end of finals. It's actually really pretty in the spring. Below are some pictures I took while on a long walk with Mac yesterday. It's so nice to have seasons, isn't it?


I also had fun this weekend baking some bread and cleaning. Lmfao. Stop hyperventilating Anna, yes I did clean my apartment. You'd be surprised how clean it is. Laundry is almost all done, dishes are clean, just need to vacuum. Below is a pic of the rolls I baked. I also baked a loaf, but it wasn't as pretty. There is also a pic of me being my typical dumbass self. I got my hair dyed back to brown on Thursday. I am a brunette again!!!!! I'm not blonde material. . . .I realised that while in Florida. . .

I did manage to do a little bit of knitting while cleaning, baking and chilling with my dog. I am almost done knitting a basket weave dishcloth in Bernat Cottontots. It's a really soft yarn & makes great washcloths. I am also trying to finish a waaayyy over do FO the pink merino socks I started back in December. I finished the first one a day after the Capital One Bowl. . . .that was January 2nd. . . .it's almost June. . .

I can't help but feel like I'm constantly putting off my Sockapalooza socks. . . I have no clue what to buy my pal to go with the socks. I'm going to use the Koigu yarn I bought her that was supposed to be the yarn gift. . . .aaarrrgggghhh!!!!

1 comments:

Knitting Up A Storm said...

P.s- no hyperventalating over here. Sorry. Maybe next time. I only went "huh."

If you gave me a dollar for every time you've dyed or talked about your new hair style, i'd be a rich woman. ;)


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger