Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Nessy & Sockapalooza Socks

This is going to be a shorter than normal post. I have been working on my friend Melissa's socks for the past 2 days or so. Below is a picture of the wsock so far. I just turned the heel during my class today. This is the colourway called "Nessy" I dyed a little while back. I;m loving how it's coming out!

I have finally started my Sockapalooza pal socks. I decided just to do my own simple cabling pattern. I started them last night around midnight & worked on them during class. Below are pictures of them right now. I hope to have turned the heel in a few & hope to finish the gusset by tonight on both socks. The yarn is Gyspy Girl in "Winter" Solstice. The side with the 2 cables will be the front & top of the sfoot & the one larger cable is the back. What do you think? Sorry the pics are a little blurry, it's hard to get good pics of sock yarn. =/

2 comments:

LotusKnits said...

those both look awesome!! your colorway is knitting up very nicely! congrats!

Seanna Lea said...

I think your pictures are fine! Love your Nessy!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger