Sunday, April 8, 2007

Baby Blankets. . . . .

Here is the baby blanket I started on Tuesday. I'm about to start the 3rd skein. I think it's coming along pretty well, there are a few mistakes, but no one notices except me. I am loving this pattern. It's easy and elegant! I can't to finish it and give it to my aunt & uncle. =)

A friend of mines daughter had a premature baby. TJ is 3 months premature, so I have started a preemie set for him. Here is the blanket below. It is half the size of the other baby blanket I'm working on. I hope they like it. The pattern is also more simple so it knits faster. It's my own pattern. =)

LESS THAN 7 DAYS UNTIL MY PARENTS COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also 33 days until I leave Florida!!!!! I seriously can't wait to get back to the Midwest! It's fine to come here for vacation, but not to live. =/
I also hurt myself during my modified duty today, no idea how but my leg REALLY hurts!
ALSO!!!!! My friend Earl is home from the hospital!!!! Isn't that wonderful!!! I really really really hope he comes back to work before I leave. I miss him so much!

1 comments:

Knitting Up A Storm said...

It's coming along.... :)


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger