Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Colourways

I thought I would give you guys a glimpse of some of my new colourways that will be put up in my etsy shop soon. I hope you like them.

First we have "Fireball"

Murloc

Totem

Faiye

Pond Scum

Hydra

And Blush

Me being me, I purchased some yummy Malabrigo while I was home in Rockford last month with Steve. I'm thinking the orange will be a Foliage, because I seem to have a love of orange hats or something. The other 2 skeins will most likely be a scarf or mittens or whatever I come up with.

After seeing Anna's new hat, I amazingly cast on one of my own. I really need to use up this yarn. She bought me a couple of skeins for my birthday back in September and I purchased a few more afterwards. I started a hat, but ended up ripping it. Hopefully ths hat will be finished soon. This yarn is very sheddy and kind of itches, but it's beautiful and soft.

And a pair of fetchings for my sister I believe. Let's see if I can finish them this time. Both other times I only knit 1 mit and not the other. . . oops?

5 comments:

Knitting Up A Storm said...

Scaaaa... that reminds me that I still have to reskein my yarn before putting it on etsy. So. much. work. (no, not really...but i'm just being lazy.)

lol. Do you need the pattern for the hat? Or are you making a different hat.
That looks like the yarn I got you for your b-day...is it?

Knitting Up A Storm said...

yummilishish light blue yarn. If I wasn't so full right now, I would eat it.

Knitting Up A Storm said...

damn. I just answered my own question. I must have skipped over the "Anna bought it for me a while ago" part.
Make fun of me in your own head.

KnittySue said...

Nice................

Janice said...

LOVE the new colorways!! I will have to stalk your etsy shop!!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger