Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Yarn Bases!

Sooo, a couple days ago I received a box from Canada. In the box were four new yarn bases for MacKintosh Yarns. One is an 80/10/10 SW Merino/Cashmere/Nylon sport weight, one is 70/30 SW Merino/Seacell fingering, new chubby sock and a new sw merino called Mey. These are gorgeous yarns that will be put up tomorrow in my shop update. I am also ordering a fingering weight version of the cashmere blend. So Soft!

I have been making a lot of progress on my Faiye Twist Socks. I'm actually almost done. I just need to finish both cuffs to the height I want. Isn't the colour gorgeous? Two skeins will be put up in tomorrow's update. =)
Here is a skein of the 80/10/10 cashmere blend I dyed up the other day. This colourway is Mahogany. beautiful isn't it?
Also here is Moroccan Market wound into a hank. This is such a beautiful colourway. I can't wait to dye the new bases in this. =)
Here is lastnight's dying.  There are 15 skeins there. I'm hoping to dye up some more tonight for tomorrow's update. =)
And I will end with a picture of mac, just because it's Mac.  He's loving this cooler weather and so am I. I LOVE wearing my handknit items. Plus right now is the perfect time, except at night when I'm riding my moped and freezing. . . 

1 comments:

Anna said...

I'm super-excited to see what you'll have going on your new base yarn! (Cashmere... oooh!)

Have you done anything with the Silk Garden Sock yet?


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger