Monday, October 6, 2008

Knitting and shop update soon. . .

Here are two new colourways that will be in the update on the 19th. We have Lich and Crystal Flowers. These are both in the woodland base and each has 1 knot in them so they will be placed in the sale category.

I also dyed some roving a while back and will be putting it up also on the 19th. We have Pop Rock, Autumn in Door County, Blue Jay, Sacred Grove (Shetland) and Eire.

I have been working on holiday knits. I have a little more of the month to finish them. Yay. . . This hat is for my brother's girlfriend Alicia. The yarn is Cloud 9, a merino/angora blend.

These mittens are for my mom. They are Ohio State colours and will say OSU and the year she graduated.

This may sound odd for a lot of people, but this is a great source of fiber. . . my dog. Yes, this is Mac fiber. It is as soft as cashmere and I am trying to "harvest" enough for some handspun yarn. This way I will have him with me forever. This is quite a bit of fiber and it's only .65 oz!! Yeah, it's gonna take quite a bit.

Also, just to show you guys how part of my apartment looked before it was cleaned. This is my computer room and this was midway through cleaning. . . .yeah pitiful. Gotta love Mac's look there. . .it's clean now though. boy has also challenged me into keeping my apartment clean. . . oh this should be fun. . .!

1 comments:

Karen S, Lykkefanten said...

Yummy yarn and fibers as always! Like the notion of keeping Mac with you as fiber for always and ever...

... good thing you didn't ask me to come help you clean.. I would have cleaned you out of fiber altogether ;)


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger