Sunday, May 4, 2008

I don't really know. . .

I've been feeling blah lately and yet the weather is beautiful. But, the funny thing is, I've been getting out of bed and been living. In the past 3 days I've baked 3 loaves of bread using the no knead bread recipe. It's an awesome and easy recipe! Anyways, onto yarn goodness. I have also been cleaning my apartment, it's almost done.  Even though I feel like crap things are getting done. Boy comes on Tuesday, so I still need to clean my car, vacuum, and finish the computer room. Oh and change the sheets, Mac isn't going to be sleeping on my bed anymore for the rest of the summer, poor boy. =/
Below is some Sundara sock yarn in Peach Nectar and Graphite. Yummy!

I also received another skein of Mountain Colours in Elderberry. Love this yarn!
I've been spinning a lot lately also. I don't know what it is, my nerves or my body just feeling like crap. But oh well, more movies, spinning, tea, and sleep for me.

I gave myself the challenge of trying Tiennie's scarf pattern that she just posted. The yarn is Yarn Treehouse Luster Alpaca in orange. It's very soft and you get 330 yards in each skein. I have 4 skeins. . . I seriously need to get rid of it.  Talking about getting rid of yarn, your sock yarn shall be in the mail tomorrow ladies. Sorry for the delay.
Mother's Day is coming up and in my baking mode I thought I would buy my mom this book.  I don't have it myself, but it's supposedly just like the no knead bread but with tons of recipes.  There's even a recipe for Challah, and being Jewish, most store bought challahs are dry and ew.

3 comments:

Knitting Up A Storm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Knitting Up A Storm said...

Also, you mentioned dyeing up the yarn early, so you don't have to send it to my home in Illinois.

April Klich said...

I just got a skein of Mountain Colors Bearfoot in Juniper and it's really nice. I don't know if I'll be able to knit socks with it.

Maybe a scarf instead...


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger