Saturday, December 22, 2007

Boys, snow, sick boys, and more snow. . .

Sooooo my bf Steve is here until the 3rd and everything was great until he suddenly got sick yesterday. Just my luck eh? Have a sick boy with me when a blizzard goes through Iowa and everything is gorgeous, blah blah blah. =P Nah, we're still having fun doing stuff like catching up on movies he didn't get to see, etc.
I dragged him to see P.S. I Love You, a book I fell in love with long ago when it first came out. Gerry Butler is hot as usual, I'm not sure I like Hillary Swank in the role of Holly tho, oh well.
OH and SWEENY TODD ISN'T PLAYING IN IOWA CITY!!!!!!!! WTF??????????????? oh yeah, upset!!!! Anyways, I just wanted to give everyone an update.

The sock club has been sent out and should be to it's recipients soon. I am making up a new box for my Harry Potter swap partner, damn the mail. The socks aren't HP colours tho. I hope you still like them, knitting the fastest pair I know. =P I hpe to have that in the mail right after Christmas.
Umm and yeah, I'm ALIVE!!! amazing. . .

and the bf has requested fingerless gloves with the fingers cut off, get what I mean? Yeah, never done fingers before. . . .this should be interesting. . . heh started them tonight while watching "Knocked Up." Great film hehehehe. Happy Holidays everyone!!!!

Oh and contest announcement will be right after Christmas also.

2 comments:

Knitting Up A Storm said...

What are you talking about? 24 from that cone you gave me? Unless i'm Jesus...

I got about 10 skeins from that cone. I bought more yarn elsewhere because I want to sell more than 8 skeins.

Knitting Up A Storm said...

I sent a new request out to you from paypal.
A lot of stuff has changed from the last one that I cancelled.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger