Monday, March 26, 2007

Work, work, work, work. . .my yarn from eBay came!

Okay, so what have I been up to? WORK yep, lots of work. I also injured my arm on Friday, so I am now on modified duty until I'm cleared. Joy!

Okay, It says in the title my yarn off eBay FINALLY came. Here's a pic of it:


It's beautiful IRL! It will most likely end up being socks. . . .when I get around to them. Here's a pic of me if anyone's curious:


I will also be trying. . .key word: TRYING the shawl pattern that was posted on my blog. Thanks Aileen!

1 comments:

Knitting Up A Storm said...

I didnt say there was something wrong with doing it in the KAL. That's what a KAL is for. I meant adding the same entry after I talk for a month about me entering mine in it, saying how i had stripes and everything....

P.s- when you get more than 2-3 posts, then i'll add you. You're blog is lacking your attention. ;)


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger